Origin of Gunphobic
One of the hallmarks of the SJW has been to label things phobic. Don’t want to live under Sharia? Islamophobic. Don’t agree with the homosexual lifestyle? Homophobic. Prefer your own culture to the ones coming into the US from 3rd world countries? Xenophobic. Want to ban guns? Gunphobic.
In recognition of this, we must immediately cease and desist saying anti-gun and instead refer to them as gunphobic. This serves a few purposes.
- Saying they’re afraid of something is more insulting than saying they’re against it.
- It mocks all the other phobias they’ve come up with over the years.
- It sets you up for some good fun trolling they can hardly argue with.
Now that you’ve called them gunphobic, pair that up with bigot. Gunphobic bigot. Even better, say they’re marginalizing your culture!
@SenSanders Stop your gunphobic bigoted hate speech marginalizing my culture you racist bastard.
— Comrade Turner (@WrongThinkBlog) June 16, 2016
Gunphobia is Racist
By using their own terminology against them you’re able to use their responses to discredit their own arguments on other issues. It’s so ridiculous and incredible, you can actually bring racism into it too! After all, the guns they want to ban are all black! #BlackGunsMatter
Culturally Appropriating Hillary Clinton
These comments are all Hillary Clinton tweets I have acquired and repurposed. It really is this easy to turn their own words against them.
- Inflammatory anti-gun rhetoric hurts the vast majority of gun owners who love freedom and hate terror. It’s wrong, and it’s dangerous.
- We cannot demonize, demagogue, and declare war on an entire class of firearm… Hate is not the answer to hate.
- Our firearms aren’t a liability in the fight against terrorism. They are an asset, they make us stronger.
- This is a time to stand together and resolve to do everything we can to defend our communities and country, so get your concealed carry permit.
- It’s absurd that people with suspected federal crimes can run for president in America, no questions asked.
- An “assault on our values”, A “new low”, “Plays into ISIS’s hands” Americans react to Clinton’s gun grab.
- Some fights are too important to stay silent. Preventing the loss of gun rights is one of them. Stand strong.
- Hillary Clinton is an expert at distracting mainstream media from the fact that she has nothing substantive to say for herself.
- Hillary Clinton just gave us her “plan” for defeating terrorism – hugs, love, and unicorns.
- Attacking gun rights is wrong, and it makes it harder for us to defeat terrorism.
- An attack against the 2nd Amendment is an attack on the entire Bill of Rights.
- We need to work together to keep our country and our citizens safe. None of this will be helped by taking away their ability to defend themselves.
- People can’t board planes with full shampoo bottles – but people being watched by the FBI for security violations can run for president, no questions asked?
I could do this all day, but I think I’ve made my point. Go out unto the world and do good, fight for your rights and liberty, Semper Fidelis!
Comrade Turner is the leader of #BlackGunsMatter and is fighting against the gunphobic bigotry of the left and their racism towards African American firearms. Bookmark this site and follow him on twitter @WrongThinkBlog